You can get rid of small wrinkles using natural methods. These methods are used by women worldwide, and experts recommend them especially when we transit from one season to another, when the skin recovers harder and fights to adapt to weather conditions.
1. Olive oil
Sounds terrifying? Maybe, but the method is very effective. Put 10ml of olive oil in your hands and massage your face and neck for 30 seconds, until it penetrates the skin. The oil helps preserve natural hydration of the skin. After applying this anti-wrinkle treatment, don’t use face cream and we guarantee that you will not end up with troublesome acne or irritation. Over time, wrinkles will disappear.
2. Fruit Mask
Twice a week do yourself a moisturizing mask with fruits. It is very easy to prepare it at home and refrigerate it, but our advice is to prepare just enough to use once! Here’s what you can do:
- Mix a whole egg with a teaspoon of honey and a pinch of sugar and you get a perfect scrub that will remove dead cells without dehydrating the skin;
- Mash some strawberries and apply them on the face. Let them act 10 minutes then rinse with warm water;
- Finally, rinse your face with cucumber juice (use the blender to make it) because it is the best natural tonic.
3. Anti-wrinkle massage
Not only the body feels great after massage, but also your face. Experts say that a daily massage improves circulation easily and reduces wrinkles.
- Use your forefinger and middle finger to execute 20 rotations between the eyebrows;
- Apply a little pressure between temples and eyes, with slight movements;
- Massage your face with simple movements, upward, without pressing too hard;
- For a better hydration, use a cream or natural gel, without alcohol.
4. Diet is the key
A famous nutritionist said that our skin is a mix of proteins, water and fat, that needs unprocessed food to renew and avoid wrinkles. What to eat?
- Almonds that contain fats and vitamin E;
- Chocolate with at least 72% cocoa, rich in antioxidants;
- Berries and strawberries, which contain vitamin C (“guilty” of protecting collagen).
5. Natural cleanser
If you adopted a healthy diet, why not submit your complexion to the same regime?!
Using the blender, prepare a mixture of spinach, celery, parsley, lemon, pear and cucumber. This is your new cleanser! After 7 days, your skin will be firmer and brighter.